terça-feira, 9 de março de 2010

Playing with fire


No! Is not the frequent use of Zippo Lighters, and the consequent use of cigarettes, that makes what is up, down.
As a matter of fact, and besides the bad habit of smoking, I also use to collect things: I seldom throw what so ever away so I end up with a bunch of almost useless trash around here. That includes those cans of lighter fluid.
And those three with the little thing down still have some fuel inside and should remain close.
As for that one in the middle, the different one, do me a favour: don’t ask me how old it is. I just have no idea!

Silver reflector umbrella with flash up in front, 45º down; strait flash 90º on the right, table levelled and shaded so it doesn’t hit the background; white and diffuse reflector 90º on the left.


Texto e imagem: by me

Sem comentários: