sábado, 11 de outubro de 2008

Two readings!


Sometimes is not easy!
This is the ground where I stand during the afternoons, on my “Oldfashion” Project.
And I found this: a hole in the pavement, done by a mushroom growing from the underground. It has almost 15 cm wide!
And in my mind I got this: “Does mankind will survive? No! Fungus will!
While I was trying to get my camera and do some pictures of it, my phone rung. It was a very dear old friend, a master from who I learn a lot in the business of picture doing.
After some years of a disturbing and complex life, he finally got a steady job and was asking for my humble help with it. I couldn’t be happier! For him!
Even if the afternoon has been gray, with no “clients” until then, I earn my day with this news!
And the hole in ground became, instead:
It doesn’t matter what we do with it!! Life goes on and will grow!"


Texto e imagem: by me

Sem comentários: